Our Mission Statement
1. To display the worth and splendor of Jesus Christ through the way we offer and deliver real estate services.
2. Do our part to fulfill the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
3. Enrich customer's enjoyment of real estate by providing more brokerage options to sell and buy their homes.
4. Create a working environment that is vocationally satisfying and challenging to our employees.
5. Encourage a humble company that will not take credit for its accomplishments, but instead gives all the credit to the Lord.
Created 11/14/99, revised 12/13/07, these things are the bottom line for....